- To become an asset to businesses or individuals which require leading-edge computer and digital media technologies.
- To provide well developed sound reinforcement, recording, and marketing skills to artists, bands, and production companies.
- To equip employers with the latest in all applicable industries by continually learning new skills.
Brandywine Electronics, Ltd | New Castle, DE
June 2004 – Present
Engineer / Programmer
- Audio and video engineer for event productions. Clients consist primarily of hotels, casinos, conference centers, churches, schools, and political organizations.
- Field technician for service calls.
- Webmaster and programmer for company site and projects.
- Crestron control systems programmer.
- Audio and video pre/post production for events and marketing.
- Redesigned and programmed the company website in PHP/MySQL, making it dynamic and interactive.
- Developed and programmed BELvu – a web-based presentation system allowing recorded meetings to be presented on the web synchronized with PowerPoint presentations.
- Designed and programmed RotoPlasma – a method of mounting a 50″ plasma display, and automatically rotating the screen to accommodate for both landscape and portrait images and videos with no “black bars” effect.
- Developed project and client websites – schoolbel.com and deenergysummit.org.
Notable Installation & Service Work
- AAA Mid-Atlantic HQ – Programmed Crestron control systems in conference center and board room, assisted with installation.
- University of Delaware Ice Arenas – Installed and programmed a state of the art jukebox system using Crestron’s latest iServer playback device and touchpanels.
- Cecil County Government, MD – Installed and programmed the Commissioner’s Boardroom in their new Elkton, MD office. Installation features Crestron QuickMedia devices and a wireless touchpanel.
- DuPont - Performed rework and upgrade on Worldwide Communications Center.
- Delmarva Power – Reprogrammed board room Crestron control system, installed new A/V equipment.
- Daimler Chrysler – Performed service work in video production department.
- Uniqema - Performed service work on existing company installations.
- University of Delaware – Installed and programmed Crestron system for new Library Multimedia Center.
- Delaware State University – Performed rework of existing installations in several rooms and buildings
- Computer Sciences Corporation – Provided troubleshooting services and installed new projectors.
Notable Production Work
- Systems engineer for the Summer 2008 sound system in The Bottle & Cork bar. Worked with artists such as Citizen Cope, Cowboy Mouth, George Clinton, James Otto, Sister Hazel, Everclear, Dark Star Orchestra, The Pat McGee Band, Carbon Leaf, Shooter Jennings, The Crash Motive, The Avett Brothers, Old 97’s, Gavin DeGraw, Robert Randolf, and others. Also engineered front of house and monitors as required for various artists.
- Provided sound reinforcement and teleconferencing services for several quarterly meetings for DuPont IT, Hercules Incorporated.
- Event production for University of Delaware, Delaware Today, Dover Downs Gaming & Entertainment , among others.
- Live sound reinforcement and audio engineering for Cassandra Wilson, The Lincoln Center Afro-Latin Jazz Orchestra, The Count Basie Orchestra, The ZAPP Band, and others.
Delaware Patio & Landscaping | Wilmington, DE
2010 – Present
- Created website to showcase past work.
- Client wanted site to be simple to use for all ages.
Town of Newport, DE | Newport, DE
2004 – 2008
www.newportde.gov (Offline – Current Site Not Mine)
- Created website to provide town residents and business with information.
- Original site included Flash introduction.
- Recent site rework includes full content management system with dynamic content.
- All meeting documents and newsletters are viewable.
Twelve Oaks Church | Nashville, TN
November 2005 – January 2006
- Worked with site designer to develop complete website.
- Provided an administration area for the client to self-manage content.
JTDalyArt | Nashville, TN
November – December 2005
www.jtdalyart.com (Offline – Current Site Not Mine)
- Worked with owner and Macromedia Flash designer to revamp the site design with new images and layout.
- Converted table layout site to CSS programming for easier changes.
- Performed database maintenance and updates.
Pennington Music | Greenville, IL
Design Consultant / Flash Programmer
- Work with the artist to develop artwork for album.
- Programmed Flash video content for the album CD.
- Programmed Flash video content for Pennington’s website.
- Printed and assembled over 200 printed copies of the album.
- Provided prints of press photos and various press kit materials.
Sky Hygh Sports, LLC | St. Louis, MO
2002 – 2003
Web Designer / Programmer
- Created the entire website in Macromedia Flash from the ground up.
- Worked with company owner to establish the theme of the site.
- Maintained site after completion and performed periodic updates with new content.
Mannington Township School District | Mannington, NJ
1998 – 2004
IT Consultant / Network Administrator
- Managed all Microsoft Windows computers.
- Assisted with Apple iMac and iBook administration.
- Maintained servers, which hosted e-mail, website, and other network services.
- Maintained network infrastructure.
- Maintained SonicWALL content filtering device.
- Improved network infrastructure from original specification and installation.
- Deployed Microsoft Exchange Server for providing in-house e-mail services.
- Deployed McAfee WebShield appliance for spam and virus protection.
Greenville College | Greenville, IL
IT Help Desk Technician
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
- Was offered the position upon sending a configuration suggestion to the IT department regarding the school-wide switch from Novell to Microsoft servers.
- While a student, assisted Senior Technicians with lab and faculty computer troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Assisted with the installation of several new CAT5 wire runs.
- Assisted with Helpdesk operation and support issues.
Blackroom Records | Greenville, IL
Web Programmer / Graphics Designer
Responsibilities and Accomplishments
- Assisted in the initial launch and development of the record label.
- Designed and programmed the site in Macromedia Flash.
- Assisted in providing print material for artists.
- Recorded a live concert for Urban Derivatives, mastered the album, and produced copies of the album.
Salem County Vocational Technical Schools | Mannington, NJ
Assistant CADD Instructor / Computer Technician
- Assisted in a hands on summer program exposing elementary school kids to CADD.
- Provided one-on-one instruction and answered questions regarding.
- Provided technical support for any computer related problems.
- Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere Pro, Audition, After Effects, Flash, Dreamweaver, Fireworks
- Microsoft Office
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, Server 2003, Exchange Server
- Steinberg Cubase
- Digidesign ProTools
- Autodesk AutoCAD
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Have built several computers and performed upgrades.
- Advanced troubleshooting skills.
- Extensive knowledge of network setup, wiring, and hardware.
- Knowledge of both wired and wireless networks.
- Flash ActionScript
- Crestron SIMPL Programming
- Consoles: Soundcraft Vi4/Vi6 Digital, Yamaha PM4000, Soundcraft 8000, Soundcraft Series 5, Soundcraft SM16, Mackie 40-8, Mackie 24-4, Soundcraft Spirit LX7, Midas Venice, Yamaha 01V96, Yamaha 01V
- Experienced with signal flow.
- Strong understanding of microphones and techniques.
- Run wires for permanent installation.
- Soldering skills.
- You can also check out my Sound Reinforcement Resume.
- Design professional quality material for print or web.
- Provide full color printed copies of CD artwork, posters, flyers, and press kits at low cost.
September 2001 – May 2005
- Bachelor of Arts – Individually Tailored Education Plan: Sound and Information Technologies